1) The portfolio which its value is difficult to estimate and the easily lost valuables , such as bills of lading, verification sheet, passports, quota certificates, permits, licenses, private documents, bills of exchange, invoices, domestic or foreign currency (cash), gold and silver accessories, artificial jewelry, cell phone.
2) All kinds of dangerous goods of inflammable, explosive, corrosive, toxic, acid, alkaline, radioactive. Such as matches, detonators, gunpowder, firecrackers, gasoline, diesel, kerosene, alcohol (liquid and solid), sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, organic solvents, pesticides and other chemical products included in “The Practical Handbook for hazardous chemicals" published by Chemical Industry Press.
3) All kinds of potent poisons, narcotic drugs and psychotropic items. Such as arsenic, opium, morphine, cocaine, heroin, marijuana ,etc.
4) The goods which prohibited circulating or mailing by the state law. Such as heritage, weapons, ammunition, simulated weapons.
5)The newspapers , books, pictures, promotional materials, audio-visual products ,laser discs (VCD, DVD, LD), computer disks and CD-ROM which containing reactionary, obscene or indecent content .
6) The goods which prejudice to public health. Such as bones (including the burned), the hides without denitrification system, the animal bones without pharmacy, etc.
7)Animals, plants and their specimens.
8) The white powder which it is difficult to identify the constituents.
9) Private correspondence.
1) The goods, threat to aviation safety, refer to the items or material which evidently harms the people health, safety or damage possession. The main categories as the following:
A Explosives: Such as fireworks, detonating fuses, etc.
B Gas: such as compressed gases, dry ice, fire extinguishers, gas cartridges (non-emission devices and non-inflation), life-saving device (which can be automatically inflated) etc.
C Flammable liquids: such as paint, gasoline, alcohol, oil, camphor oil, engine starter fluid, turpentine, thinner, glue, perfume ,etc.
D Flammable solids: spontaneous combustion, substances which release flammable gases when meet with water , such as activated carbon, titanium powder, copra, castor products, rubber debris, safety matches (box or piece wipe), dry white phosphorus , dry yellow phosphorus, magnesium, etc.
E Oxidants and organic peroxides: such as potassium permanganate.
F Toxic and infectious materials: such as pesticides, lithium batteries tear gas, etc.
G Radioactive substances.
H Corrosive substances: such as batteries, alkaline battery fluid.
I The magnets and alnico without degaussed protective, and other goods with high magnetism.
2) Any drugs.
3) Other air embargo goods, such as powder items (regardless of color), liquids (regardless of packaging), goods with dangerous signs on packaging, the audio-visual products without proof by National Audiovisual Publishing House (including CD, VCD),knives, Durian, lighters with gas, any goods involving the concept of "weapons" and "guns" (including toys), etc.